Guidance Regarding Classroom Management and Masks
Effective Monday, March 7, NDSU will no longer require masks in classes.
Faculty members may choose to continue to require masks in their individual classes, and students will be expected to honor that.
General Risk Reduction Guidelines
To help maintain a healthy campus NDSU is asking all students and employees to do their part by following CDC risk reduction practices below:
- Get vaccinated
- Stay home if you have a cough or fever.
- Students should check their temperature each day before coming to campus and stay home if they have a fever. Normal temperature should be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Limit unnecessary contact, including hugs and handshakes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects (phones, remotes, keys, computers, etc.)
- If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19 and are experiencing symptoms
- Students: Call Student Health Service at 701-231-7331 or call your primary care provider.
- Faculty and Staff: Contact your primary care provider.